Van Halewyck/PELCKMANS PUBLISHERS, Belgium
绘本picture books | 科普 non fiction
VAN HALEWYCK aims to inspire, inform and relax today’s readers. Apart from children’s literature and young adults, this publishing house also offers narrative non-fiction: memoirs,
lifestyle, essays, novels, topical themes and recent history. Van Halewyck is part of Pelckmans publishers.
PELCKMANS PUBLISHERS offers a unique combination of educational, general and scientific publications and believes that this wide array of activities and its associated target groups, author contacts and internal specialists will result in stronger dynamics, increased knowledge and a more extensive relational network. Pelckmans Publishers is active on both the Flemish and Walloon market in educational publications. General and scientific publications are aimed at the Dutch-speaking market.
Nominated Flemish Children´s and Youth´s Jury 2020
Winner of 2 Global Illustration Awards:
– Excellence award
– Grand Award for best illustrators of 2018
Shortlisted and selected for:
– The illusrators Exhibition at Bologna Children´s Book Fair 2018
– The Biennal and Exhibition of Illustrate 2018
– The Golden Pinwheel young Illustrators competition exhibition
– The Nami concours 2019 Int’l picture book illustration contest